Sunday, September 30, 2007

Goals

Less than three months, I will graduate from Baruch College. This is what I have been waiting for. However, it also brings me big issues. What should I do once I graduate?
I have been trading stocks for more than three years. However, I am not successful. Lately, I got professionally trained by one famous trader in Wall St. I see the light again and it lights up my future...
The day after I had my training, I set my goals. First, I want to be a professional day trader that I can earn myself a good living in the coming months. Once I become a successful day trader, I would like to do business with my trainer. I really want to be his partner. I want to ask his help for exploring the big market in China. This is a very important move. If he can support me, I will be able to have my own business and get my dream closer.
Although I say that it is my dream, it is very possible for me to achieve it in less than five years if I can be a professional day trader in the coming months. I have a goal which I name it as "American Dream in Big China". Actually, this is not a dream anymore. My friend is working on this. My friend has already entered the Chinese market...
If what I think is right, "American Dream in Big China" , which giving many intelligent Chinese great opportunities to earn "Dollars" while being in China, will become many Chinese' dream. I think it will be great because it can help so many Chinese and also benefit American corporations and the stock business. I have set this "dream" become my ultimate goal for the next five years after I got the training from Mr. Oliver, an experienced and well-known day trader in Wall St.
I am working hard for my goals. I also believe that I can achieve my goals because I trust Mr. Oliver. More important, when I apply his methods, it works so well. This gives me all the confidence.
"American Dream in Big China" may become history in China just as the Gold Rush in America one day... This is a dream, a big dream... Let's see as time passes by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie, that is a great good to have. You have been trading for three years so you have the experience, know the ups and downs of the business and things to expect. One thing I would suggest you do, even though I know nothing about stocks, is to maybe start off small in this venture. I guess it depends on what type of person you are, but I wouldnt want to put all my eggs in one basket unless I knew the possible losses. But then again if you do your best at it, you will prevail. Good luck with that and I hope that when your up and running I could invest because I have always been interested in the stock market!

JP BOYER said...

Hello Eddie,

Your goals sound very interesting. You seem to be aggressive in what you wrote and I think this is a key point for what you want to obtain in the future. Trading stock is very tricky and risky so be careful, I have a couple of friends who have lost all the investments in their lives because they invested all at one. I only recommend you to look around first and get information from different sources or financial advisors. But I am sure that with your potential this will not be hard for you, Good Luck!!!

ChiyoCoco said...

Dear Eddie,

I like the phrase"American dream in big China".It is very nice. You had a wonderful experience to learn trading . Hope your will success in being a day trader. I have tried online virtual trading. It wasn't very successful. I was scared because I could lose a lot of money by one click. I also want to learn some skills of trading as well!

kishu111 said...

Eddie,

Your dream sounds great and your work habits will definitely get you where you want to go. It just takes dedication that you have and some perseverance. If you are able to partner up with Mr. Oliver that sounds like a great opportunity!