Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who am I?


Who am I? My name is Zhenping Wu. But, I would like to be called Eddie. I am a Chinese American. I came to America as an immigrant at the beginning of 1998. I finished my High School in Brooklyn, New York. Once I graduated from high school, I joined the U.S. Navy. I served the country for four years and came back to New York. I started my college in 2005. I am expected to graduate from Baruch College at the end of 2007.
Today, I would like to have my own blog because I want to seek the truth. I want to write down what I see, hear, learn and think daily. I feel that it is a good way for me to seek the truth, which let my ideas to experience the real world.
Also, as I go around many places in Asia and the U.S., I feel that our society and world needs knights who are brave and wise to stand up for the righteous and truth. I wish there are such knights can come to join and help me to make our world a better place for living. Therefore, I like to name this blog as "Knights".
More about me? This blog will tell more about me deeply in the future.
So, please come to join, to share and to help...
Thank you so much!

No comments: