I want to have my own business, which will help many other Chinese to achieve "American dream" by staying in China. Also, it will bring great opportunities to the finance inductry in the U.S.
Our company's task is to hire and train potential Chinese to trade U.S. stocks for us. We wish to be one of the pioneers in this special industry in China. Also,we wish to explore the Chinese market and capture the great opportunities there. At the same time, we wish to be one of the leading online trading firms in the U.S.
In order to achieve our goals, we value our traders as one of our most important assets. We want to create a "Win - Win" situation, which will help our traders to earn a satisfied life and make our company being profitable and meaningful. We will do whatever it can to help our traders to success. We treat our traders as our family members. As our firm being profitable, we are willing to contribute to our society. This is one of the most important value we hold.
Our goal is to be a leading online trading firm in the U.S. by expanding our business global, especailly in China.
Although this plan sounds fine to me, it's not going to work or it will be hard to be true if I am not a successful day trader. Therefore, I will continue my trading education from my trainer in my company. Also, I will follow the company's program to help myself. I will also develop my own trading methods and theories as I learn and practically trade stocks. At the same time, I must collect the informations in China and make practicle plans. When I can accomplish these two major steps, I can then look for partners to start my own business.
So, this semester is very important to me since I must finish my classes in order to graduate. If I delay my graduation, I may not be able to graduate anymore, or I will miss the great opportunity I perceive in the market now. When I study hard for my school, I must spend a lot of time in the market and information collection.
The opportunities are there now. It's a great challenge to me. I am exciting about this. I am also passionated for what I can vision and working for ...
I believe I can be successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Taking tiny steps such as finishing your education is definitely a priority right now. I think that starting your own business is an awesome idea, however, you need to act quick, as the Chinese market is definitely booming right now. Meeting more people and making connections is something you need to do right now. Finding the right people to work with is not an easy task, so starting early is a good idea.
I would love to speak to you about trading. I need to know how to start and how to be sucessful at it.
that was me on top, sorry bout the confusion
Yes, your goals are great and I m sure you can earn alot from Chinese market as you can see the stock market in Hongkong. It is because the influx of $$$$ from China. Your idea is cool but as Michelle finding a right partner to start the business is difficult. How do u solve it?
By the way, I am interested in to change my current job to work for an inveating company. Could you give more information about your company when we meet in the class? : ) Thanks
That's a really interesting idea you have there. It'll be tough to train people for the licensing exams especially if their native language isn't English. But once you clear that hurdle, you'll have a pretty good business with China's market.
What company do you work for and what do you do? And I will try to make a post about working as a stock broker soon.
Hey Eddie, just wanted to let you know that I made a post about being a stock broker. So check it out when you have time.
Post a Comment